1. Language. English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Full paper (Publication & Presentation). Full paper submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3. Abstract (Presentation Only). If you consider making a presentation only at CTCCC 2020 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
4. Academic Ethics. Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2). Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3). Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4). Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Full Paper Formatting and Length Limit
Each paper should have 4 full pages at least. A regular registration can cover a paper within 5 pages and more pages will be charged. Please well format your paper according to the template before submission.
Please prepare your abstract or full paper according to the above template and submit it to Online Submission System. Your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 working days by conference secretary.
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Review Process
All manuscripts are subject to blind peer review by competent reviewers in the relevant field and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. The reviewers identity remain anonymous throughout the process. The review process is as below:
- Each paper will be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated submission after submission.
- The conference secretary will inform authors the preliminary review via email around 10 days.
- Once the paper has passed the preliminary review, it will be delivered to reviewed by at least two independent reviewers according to the technicality, content, applicability and etc.
- The conference secretary will send a notification along with the review comments to authors via email around 3 weeks.